WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience and when placing an order.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you place an order on our website or enter information on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve our website in order to better serve you;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To quickly process your transactions;
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards;
- We use an SSL certificate.
WE IMPLEMENT SECURITY MEASURES WHEN A USER:
- Places an order;
- Enters, submits, or accesses their information;
- We use a payment gateway provider.
DO WE USE "COOKIES"?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart;
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits;
- Keep track of advertisements;
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser's settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. A browser is a program or application installed on your desktop computer, laptop computer, tablet or mobile device. Common web browser's are Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
IF USERS DISABLE COOKIES IN THEIR BROWSER:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- Ordering on our website;
- Remembering your password;
- Accessing the secure customer area to edit your order;
- Accessing the secure customer area to reschedule your order;
- Accessing the secure customer area to cancel your order;
- Refer a friend features;
- Social sharing.
However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service. You can also contact customer service to cancel, reschedule, or update your order(s).
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer PII.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
COPPA [CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT]
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the COPPA puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES PRINCIPLES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices Principles we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within one business day;
- We will notify the users via in site notification within one business day.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders;
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service;
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
TO BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH CAN-SPAM, WE AGREE TO:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out and/or unsubscribe requests quickly;
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO UNSUBSCRIBE, YOU CAN:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
The Wash Wizards
346 MacKay Ave.
Ventura, California 93004